Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 52

Today ended up being sort of a day off - I woke up feeling lousy, even after a full 12 hours of sleep. Ugh. I did get one workout in, though: stretch class. Much needed, after the weirdness in yoga earlier this week. Doing free yoga in my "studio" (read: Alex's spacious bathroom) is not the same as doing it in a proper class.

So, in light of my time off, I don't have much to report today. Food was all repeats, for ease as much as comfort food. Peach smoothie for breakfast, homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch, and CHILI for dinner (love, love, love chili). Still short on calories for the day, though, need to do something about that.

I did, however, get some major shopping done for my apartment. I bought the table I picked out (on sale, even), a pair of dining-room chairs, and a bookshelf (like the little one in my bedroom, but two shelves taller).


Not bad, right? The table's a bit darker, in person, and the chair's not so dark in person; the table can be big enough for six people, or small enough to function as a sofa table should I ever need a different table for my dining needs. They should fit my apartment pretty nicely, although I won't know for sure 'til I head back in August. I was kinda hoping to wait until Norman to do my shopping, but the sale was on now, not later. Guess I just get to do some heavy lifting when I pack up. (PS - my Normanite guys! Wanna help me unload some stuff when I get back to town?)

Tomorrow, I am determined to feel better - as far away as my return to Norman seems, I'm actually quickly running short of time to hit my 200 or less goal. I've gotta bust my butt, regardless; only 9 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment