Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 46

*Off-time, Day 4*

Wow, super-late post tonight! Forgive me, yall, I was busy up until like 15 minutes ago.

I tried a couple of the many water aerobics courses offered at the Y today. I went only intending to take Kickstep at like 8:15 am, and LOVED it. It was like aqua-kickboxing: jab, cross, sidekick, repeat! I was so jazzed afterwards that I stayed for the deep-water sculpt class immediately afterwards. I had intended to do Kickstep, then go home and crawl into bed; instead, I stayed hyped all day! And was insanely productive!

Essentially, from 3:30 pm til about 1:30 am, I was cleaning/organizing/rearranging my apartment. I was only gonna clean out my closet, get rid of stuff that's too big or out-of-date, and then go see some of the improv shows at the IFO festival. Instead, I went from my closet to my dresser to doing laundry ... I kept making leaps in tasks, and ended up going ahead and moving my chair to its new spot, relocating the shelves to the hallway, and commandeering Nate to help me drag the couch to the guestroom and dismantle the guest bed. I am quite exhausted now, but my apartment is on its way to its new incarnation!

Also got the guest bed's mattress stacked onto my bed. I now sleep on the tallest bed in the civilized world, bar none. I had to climb a bit to get where I am now ...

Ugh ... so not only is it a late post, but it's also gonna be a short post. Sorry guys - more tomorrow, I swear! Longer post + Sunday rundown: count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment