Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 47

*Off-time, Day 5*

Sunday Rundown:

Weight: 206 lbs
Weight lost this week: 2 lbs
Total weight lost: 31 lbs

Bust: 42 7/8" (1/8" lost since last week, 4" lost total)
Waist: 38" (0" lost since last week, 2 1/2" lost total)
Hips: 49 1/2" (1/2" lost since last week, 3 3/8" lost total)

Whoo! Weight loss and inch loss, even with my lesser workout and greater dining-out schedule. That's a huge relief; I would've considered the last five days pretty off-program, and I still made a difference.

Okay, so technically today was simultaneously off-time and a ton of work. Hauled a ton of superfluous stuff back from Norman, which meant lots of loading heavy things this morning, plus a 6-hour drive back. I was doing pretty well for the first half of the drive, but about the time I crossed into Arkansas, my energy tanked. Apparently the weird natural high I was on from the Kickstep class finally faded, and the 10+ hours of cleaning and furniture-moving I did yesterday hit like a brick. Not planning on a late evening, to be sure.

It was great being back in Norman, I got to see almost everyone and do almost everything that needed doing. It's just ... I didn't wanna come back quite yet! I wanted to stay in Norman, keep shopping for new couches and such for my apartment, and taking crazy-fun aquatics courses at the Y. I suppose it will be easier to focus on making the last two weeks of the program really hardcore if I'm here, but it'd also be nice to be there in my element. Oh well - two more weeks of HFFC, a week of NYC awesomeness and packing for Norman, and then I make my triumphant return home. It'll pass by in an eyeblink, particularly as hard as I plan to be working for the next two weeks ...

I didn't get an official workout today; I mean, I hauled furniture and bags of clothing much of the late night and early morning, but so far as deliberate, lace-up-your-tennis-shoes workouts? Nothing. I had hoped to get back in time and alert enough to at least hit CCC, but no dice. Oh well - I think after how hard I worked the last two days, that might be alright.

Food situation was a bit sparse today, in light of my rush to get packed and outta town. I did hit Panera Bread for lunch, and made some fairly diet-savvy choices - whole-grain bread instead of foccacia or ciabatta, veggie-based soup, and fruit instead of chips or a baguette. And a Diet Pepsi (I'm a total Coke girl, so going Diet Pepsi over Dr. Pepper is a big deal). Dinner was a re-do - enchilada chicken, black beans, and jalapeno rice. Absolutely delicious after a hard day.

My time off was lovely, but I am very much looking forward to busting my butt through the home stretch. Wish me luck, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment