Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 31

Agh, fast-post! Almost forgot about posting tonight; today's got me pretty properly beat.

I did squeeze in two workouts this morning, a cardio and some strength training. Then it was off to the lake with several branches of the Stern family tree, where I spent all day either in the pool or on the boat. Fantastic. Did get a *little* burned, though, but that's alright. It'll fade.

My food situation's odd again, this stupid anti-inflammatory pill messes with my system, sapping my appetite, and it also prevents me from taking Advil. Foot: heal faster! I'm still off my Glucophage, I'm terrified as to what it'll do to my system once I try to start in on it again.

It was great to be at the pool with two good-looking guys around my age and not be frantically trying to conceal my excess curves all day. I was able to just chill, talk with them, and have a good time without being self-conscious. That's one of the things I anticipate most about being fit again - the opposite sex. I know I've probably missed some dating opportunities because guys didn't find me sexy, but that is so gonna change. Count on it ;)

Ugh, I'm so sure there was more to say, but it's gone right outta my sun-baked little head. Also, the chair feels like it's rolling under me. Perhaps I'm still on a boat and do not realize it. Ah, well. Maybe it'll help rock me to sleep a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment