Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 26

Sunday Rundown:

Weight: 215 lbs
Weight lost this week: 4 lbs
Total weight lost: 22 lbs

Bust: 44" (0" lost since last week, 2.875" lost total)
Waist: 39 1/2" (1 1/2" gained since last week (how??), 1" lost total)
Hips: 50 1/4" (1 1/8" lost since last week, 2 5/8" lost total)


So I've scooted off my plateau, whoo-hoo! Such a relief, I was so worried to hop on the scale and see no change again. I can't account for the gained inches in my waist; Mom suspects we measured it wrong last week. Very odd ... but at least I'm still trending downward and looking slimmer and healthier.

Nate headed out this morning, and it was a bummer to see him go ... I enjoyed having a bit of a vacation from the program, and it was great to chill with him for awhile. And, in spite of a serious desire to just crawl on back into bed, I dragged my butt to CCC for a morning cardio, and then hit the LRAC later on for another cardio and my stretch/yoga class. I'm still feeling my legs pretty seriously from Pinnacle, but they're almost back to normal.

Food was basic today; I made bacon and eggs for breakfast, tuna for lunch, and then had the Italian-breadcrumb chicken again for dinner. I got a hell of a treat for my late-night snack, too - taco meat, beans, and cheese on a small handful of tortilla chips. Sheer foodie bliss. I'm balancing out at around 1200 calories a day now rather than only 1000, and that little bit seems to make a difference.

Tomorrow's gonna be rough ... I'm trying to get a walk in before my 8 am sculpt class, which means getting up before 6 am. Agh ... least I'll have a chance to sleep a bit tomorrow afternoon if need be, I should have all my workouts done by 1 or so. Still loving my laptop, by the way - I got WoW uploaded and patched, and I swear that game has never looked prettier. Totally seamless, too. It's easier to get through the tougher workouts knowing I've got something fun to anticipate later on. G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment