Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 60

One day of HFFC left ... a lifetime of workouts ahead of me, true, but only one day of the bootcamp. After this, getting a workout or two in a day is gonna be an absolute breeze, haha.

The weather was incredibly dreary today, so I wound up with all indoor and freestyle workouts. Cardio, strength training, and yoga. Felt really good to stretch out, apparently my calves were kinda kinked up. Also meant I got everything in before noon again, so another afternoon off! Wh-hoo. =) Ended up chilling pretty seriously - read a book, watched some tv with the fam, and took a pretty hardcore nap. Very relaxing.

Food was straightforward too, although dinner was nice - my final free meal. We went to Chenal, and I got to indulge in some seriously spicy poblano pepper soup, a tuna sandwich, and a rare treat: french fries with sea salt. Mmm ... I ordered a rum and Diet Coke too, but it was like ALL rum. Ended up not drinking too much of it. Some nights, that drink goes down so smooth; others, not so much.

It seems that the closer I get to the end, the less I can come up with to blog about, haha. My first few weeks, it'd take me half an hour to compose a post at the end of the day; now, I'm knocking them out in five, ten minutes flat. I feel bad about it, but there's only so much to tell now before I begin repeating myself. Tomorrow should be a more promising post, though ... the final Sunday Rundown of HFFC, the final day of HFFC, all that good stuff. Not long to go now, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment