Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 166

Weight: 192 lbs
Weight lost this week: 5 lb
Total weight lost: 46 lbs

Bust: 39 1/4" (1/2" lost since last week, 5 5/8" lost total)
Waist: 33 1/4" (1 1/4" lost since last week, 6 3/4" lost total)
Hips: 45 1/4" (1/2" lost since last week, 7 5/8" lost total)

Um, wow. WOW. Riddle me this, readers: I just went through two of the busiest weeks I've had in a long, long time. Between classwork, work, editing 140+ pages worth of case studies, driving all over central Oklahoma for various reasons, the girls coming in for a weekend of going out to dinner and drinking, and a myriad of other wonderful yet time-consuming things, I had next to no free time for good, hard, butt-busting workouts or to do much cooking ... and I somehow lost five pounds. In two weeks.

My weight-loss secret? Frickin' magic, guys. That's all I've got.

I actually feel sort of bad, though - for all my celebration, I cannot for the life of me begin to explain what I did! Some weight loss blog, huh? "I lose weight by sheer force of will. Emulate me. Fin." I'm still excited outta my mind though, I haven't been losing weight like this since I came back to Norman for the fall. I'm only hoping that whatever it is I'm doing right, I can keep on doing - I feel amazing, and it's only getting better.

As incredible as the last few weeks have been, I feel certain that the next few will easily rival them. Between the things I've got planned, the people I'm spending my time with, and (on a totally geeky note) the myriad game and movie releases coming up, good times are definitely ahead. Also broke times, perhaps. Why must gaming be such a pricy hobby? Agh. Ah well - a girl does what she must to be happy. 'Til next week, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment