Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 117

Sunday Rundown:

Weight: 200 lbs
Weight lost this week: +2 lbs
Total weight lost: 37 lbs

Bust: 40 1/2" (1/2" lost since last week, 5 3/8" lost total)
Waist: 35" (0" lost since last week, 5" lost total)
Hips: 46 1/2" (1/4" lost since last week, 6 3/8" lost total)

(The measurements are old; I can't find my tape measure, but I'll track it down tomorrow and get it updated.)

Bummer-post incoming. The last week has been hell. Most of you have probably heard the story by now: I was burglarized last week. Someone came into my apartment while I slept and stole $3000-$4000 worth of stuff. They left me alone, thank God, but I'm still really shaken by it. I've spent most of the week trying to get my life back in order (with my mother's help, fortunately, or else I'd still be totally screwed). The long and short of it is that my workout and eating schedules went to hell for a while; the burglary, coupled with my off-days from having flu symptoms the days prior to the burglary, means my weight jumped up alarmingly eagerly. It's scary how quickly the human body is willing to regress.

If nothing else, this week has made me REALLY mad. The workouts I got in today and yesterday helped, but I've still got a lot of anger to work out. Should help me rage my way back on track. Cross your fingers for me, guys; I need all the good juju you can send my way. Hopefully I'll have good news for everyone next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment