Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 103

Sunday Rundown:

Weight: 198 lbs
Weight lost this week: 0 lbs
Total weight lost: 39 lbs

Bust: 40 1/2" (1/2" lost since last week, 5 3/8" lost total)
Waist: 35" (0" lost since last week, 5" lost total)
Hips: 46 1/2" (1/4" lost since last week, 6 3/8" lost total)

Ugh, this was a rough week. The first half was great - found out my favorite water aerobics class has evening meets during the week as opposed to just the one crack-of-dawn Saturday class, and got some great cycing sessions in. Then, around Thursday, I started feeling lousy. Not terrible, not curl-up-on-the-couch-and-don't-move, per se, but enough that it impacted me. But - I didn't turn to comfort foods to make myself feel better, and I kept up with my workouts ... downside, though, is that whatever my funk is sapped my appetite. So no pounds lost this week. Well, technically, I lost like 3/4 of a pound, but if I start counting every decimal pound I lose, then I'm going to go mad. Until it's a nice round number, no post.

Cooking was pretty basic this week, nothing I haven't tried and succeeded at. I turned to garlic chicken stir fry more than once ... if it's possible to overdose on that, I could be in trouble down the road. I did turn to chicken noodle soup on my most pitiful sick night, but I sculled through it until I got a good chicken-to-noodle ratio. Meaning like all chicken, and only a few noodles. Not the usual sick-day soup I'm used to, but still good. Suppose all the good feeling's in the broth anyway.

All's still well in the GA realm ... came up with some fairly original activities for the week, and know all my students' names (thank you, Mel's Guide to Winning Ppl Over ...). And I'm still loving the advising office work. The atmosphere is so great there! I figured 4 hours of that a day would have me watching the clock like crazy, but I haven't been tapping my foot once. I love it there! And I'm getting a little more autonomy too, getting to feel out the advising process and all that it entails.

Been missing the girls a lot more this week, especially on nights out. Nate, Huck, and I had a ridiculous evening at Blu earlier this week, and about every other comment or silly toast made me think how much the girls would appreciate it. I don't feel like I'm any less social ... it's just a different kind of social, I suppose. Ladies! Come visit Norman so I can teach you the toast!

And now, I'm going to take some Nyquil, go to bed, and hopefully wake up with this weird funk behind me. I do not have time for illness; immune system, wake up and fix this so I can get back to business as usual. Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment