Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 138

Weight: 197 lbs
Weight lost this week: 0 lbs
Total weight lost: 40 lbs

Bust: 39 3/4" (1/4" lost since last week, 5 1/8" lost total)
Waist: 35" (0" lost since last week, 5" lost total)
Hips: 46" (1/2" lost since last week, 6 7/8" lost total)

So not too bad this week; nothing fantastic, but not too bad. I'm down about half a pound, but again - only logging full pounds lost on the official count. Considering that I've had several rather celebratory nights this week in which drinks were consumed, I'm definitely grateful to see noticeable loss.

I'm already a bit worried about the rest of the week though, seeing as I've gone from feeling fine this afternoon to feeling like a big puddle of ache now. Throat, muscles, head ... yeah. Hurting. Not sure if it's flu or just another weird round of symptoms, but I'm gonna try to go to Goddard tomorrow and get diagnosed. Got way too much to get done this week to be sick.

I'm still keeping strong with the workouts, although my recipes are still pretty well-confined to the familiar much moreso than new recipes. I'd really like to get time to try out new stuff, but my schedule keeps me running enough that it's pretty much go for the guaranteed good meal. Maybe sometime within the next week or so I'll get a chance to try at least one new thing; that'll be a pretty easy goal to hit, yeah?

Suppose that's all for tonight ... see yall next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment